Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hui :D

Assalamualaikum :D

Im back ! bhahaha ! what do you mean by "im back??" lol. i know no one noticed that i private my blog before. ahh, this is sad. hahahaha. its okay, nevermind . It have been awhile i left blogging world. Ah my life is getting busy day by day with thesis and all the assignment . Its okay . two month left. do ur best PkaaaaChu xD Insya Allah I will try my best . Pray for me .

last 29 March , i turned 23 ! never expected will get surprise again this year. hahaha. thanks a lot dear friends. It seem like it my last birthday celebration with them ,as we will finished our degree soon. Then i know it quite hard for us to meet again as everyone stay far from one another . Its okay , We still in malaysia right. hehehe.

Oh, it 12 April. It have been a year dude ! hahaha. I still remember how bad my situation was last year when i reveal one by one all the truth. Allahu, its really really hurt. hahahaha. But its okay, Allah wanna show me and protect me, Alhamdulillah.And today its totally different dude . I really thankful for what i have today , Alhamdulillah :) May Allah bless all of us and forgive all our sins, Amin.


Till we meet again. Bye .Assalamualaikum :)


-Kepanasan di Perlis is no joke gais.

2 comments: