Monday, July 27, 2015

Heh?

Assalamualaikum gais. am I too late to wish all of my muslim friendss Eid Mubarak :D. I am really sory for all my mistakes . Please forgive me . 0-0 okay ?


Huh.long time I didnt update this boring blog. But ! I am so surprise when I visit my own blog,there is an unknown entry. I dont know who post that . Myb my account got hacked. not sure. but please guys. dont click any link okay? even me didnt click it. so be carefull. It may be spammed or whatever i dontknow. haha !


how was ur Eid? Mine was good. very very good.Alhamdulillah. I do enjoy Eid this year so much , Thanks to all my beloved family and friends for make my Eid sooo meaningful ,colourful ,cheerful.fulfulful.lol xD and ,if u noticed,i do upload a lot (i guess) of pic in my instag and fb. haha.sory to all my followers if u feel so annoying to see my Eid's selfie again and again.lol. its raya. so chill lah ? haha.


Alhamdulillah, my practical so far so good. I started to love all my students :D  even most of them are sooo naughty.haha. Me is so tired. and always fall asleep in the middle of conversation.hahaha. sory you xD so nothing much to say, bye gais, see you when i will see you :) #muahciked






No comments: