hello peeps :)
this is my second post for today ,
maybe today im very hyperactive kot . HAHA XD
actually i want to share this info with you,
like the tittle, sharing is caring,
caring is loving.
oke, actually i found this info from 'the star' newspaper .
it totally about our favourite social website, that is FB .
peeps, we must beware with the Fb felons ,
this is some tips that i found from the newspaper,
check it out !
How FB users can avoid falling prey to cybercriminals !
- NEVER post your address, phone number or email address .
- FILTER the PHOTOGRAPH you choose to upload to Fb .
- UNDERSTAND Fb's security setting and use them .
- DO NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUEST FROM STRANGERS
- remember to LOG OUT your FB acc especially when using public computer
- control who san see your personal information
- Dont share your password with anyone ( eventhough he/she is your bf or gf :)
- BLOCK users who send you unwanted content
- think twice before clicking on any link
- use strong passwords and change your password frequently
- be wary of seemingly harmless quizzes that request acces to your profile information .
SHARING IS CARING :)
have a nice day :)
credit : THE STAR
p/s : kalau xpaham, guna ja google translate, heheh ^^