Tuesday, October 20, 2009

21 of Oct 2009.

haloop!
erm,
tgok title ak sat,
21.10,
wah,esok start exam dohh.
one more thing,21.10 is also bezday mak ak n bzday sapa tah sowg agy.
haha.
epi bzdy~
ok2.
esok da exam,.
exam pon esok.haha;p
so ap lg.
stdy la kn,
juz take a few minute to write this blog.
act,ta sbr giler na abis exam.
mao rilex.n pegi oliday kutt.
haha.cant wait lah.
to my friends n me too;
GUD LUCK 4 OUR FINAL EXAMINATION.
hopeflly,result exam ni better than b4 ni.
aminn..
wish me luck yurp.
oh admath.
haha.
b4 dats, i got a news,,my fren xcident lah tonigh.
near hospital.
bgus sgt la.
dkt je.
post je trus.haha.
eh,mcne condition die ye
hopefuly xde pape.
aminn..
satu g,
eyer~
man,eh,i means atikah la.
she said that im say, "she is my gurlfriend"
wak lu..haha.
geli jur.
im said,she only my 'MAK OM" lah.
(org gaji)
she hear me say "makwe"
giler k ape.
haha.
im not less oke.
aiyak.
geli jur.'haha..
totally im still a normal gurl.
bhaha.
XD XD
okla.
chowz.
salam.
no more on9.
insy.
haha.
byee.
143 <3

No comments: